Thursday, November 19, 2009
Presentations
The presentations went pretty smoothly and they were also very informative. In the past fifteen years there has been a dramatic increase in all fields of technology as well as the number of people that use it and what can be done with it. It seems as though everyone and their grandparents, literally, are using technology to stay in contact, do work/research and just as a means of entertainment. Technology is amazing and frustrating all at the same time, that is for me anyway. Well I guess I'm gonna get back to working on the webpage.....until we read again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree, the presentations did go very well and i learned a lot about new technologies sports are using!
ReplyDelete-lisa mcmahon
Your outfit was amazing I might add. I was like a Tressel and a Dick Butkis all in one.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Brian, i'm just happy presentations along with the rest of the assignments have come to an end
ReplyDeleteI thought your technology was pretty cool. Hockey has a high concussion rate so it would be very useful for coaches and AT's to help keep players safe.
ReplyDeleteHave a good break
ReplyDelete